Laptop Power. Anytime. Anywhere. MASTERWATT 65/90
Using the same expertise that Cooler Master delivers to our power supply units, the next generation of the MasterWatt 65/90
series keeps what works and makes it better. With one of these, you can plug into a highly efficient charge that works across multiple laptops. You will never have to buy another adapter, wherever you are, whatever you use.A Family of Laptops, Two Universal Adapters
No matter what laptop you use, the MasterWatt 65/90
will be there to back you up, providing a reliable power source for the whole family or your business partners across an array of laptop brands.Raising the Efficiency Bar
Both models meet the raised efficiency standard set by the US California Energy Commission (CEC), effective Feb. 2016. These standards bring the amount of energy consumed by adapters to a new low.Light on the Mind, Light on the Wallet
Ever touch an adapter when it's plugged in? And wonder how it doesn't burn a hole in your floor? Higher efficiency keeps your unit cool, and lowers your bill.Switch the Tip
Nine different adapter tips support most laptops brands, including Lenovo's square design. You won't have to buy another adapter even if you own multiple laptops or move between work and home stations.Would You Rather?
Would you rather buy an expensive replacement that only works for one laptop when you can use on for all? Eliminate the mess of cables with one solution. Use it at work or at play, knowing you have all your bases covered with one simple, reliable solution. Features
• Up to 90% efficiency.
• Nine different tips, including square Lenovo tip.
• 100,000 hours life expectancy.
• Complies with the latest DOE Level VI standard.Tip Colour Laptop Compatibility:
• Orange: Acer, Asus, HP, Compaq, Benq.
• Red: Acer.
• Blue: Acer, Asus, HP, IBM, Lenovo.
• Green: Acer, Asus, HP, Compaq, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Gateway, NEC, MSI.
• Gray: Acer, Asus, Compaq.
• Black: Dell, HP, Compaq.
• Yellow: IBM, Lenovo.
• Yellow (Square): IBM, Lenovo.
• Pink: HP.Specifications:
• Input Voltage: 100-240Vac full range
• Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
• Output Power: 90W
• Output Rating: 19V/4.74A
• Dimensions: 129 x 51 x 31 mm
• Protections: OVP/OTP/OCP/SCP
• Certificates: TUV/UL/CE/FCC/NRCan/Coc&LoA
• Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
• LED Indicator: Blue LED for Power OnPlease note: Some notebooks with proprietary designs (i.e Dell notebooks are compatible with this power adapter for power on, but may not be able to charge.