Coolermaster MasterSet RGB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
Cooler Master MasterSet MS120 RGB Gaming Mechanical Keyboard & Optical Mouse Bundle, RGB Keys, Adjustable DPI, USB
It includes a durable keyboard outfitted with Memchanical Clicky switches, which abandon the mushiness of membranes for the clicky satisfaction of mechanical keyboards.
It also comes with a durable mouse to last you through your heated skirmishes, with an Pixart optical sensor, adjustable DPI settings on-the-fly, and responsive prograde Omron switches to maximize DPS.
Add in RGB capability for looks and easy multimedia keys for convenience, and you have everything in your arsenal to go on a killing streak. Features Keyboard:
• Mem-chanical Clicky Switches - Cooler Master’s exclusive switches are durable, feel and sound like mechanical clicky switches. No more mushy keys, just satisfying clicks and clacks with a 50M+ rated lifespan. The switches also feature a 3.8mm travel distance and 1.8mm actuation point.
• Up to 24-keys Anti-Ghosting
• Cooler Master 2017 new imagine floating design with sleek style, elegant and classic look.
• Brilliant Per-key RGB lighting.
• Win Lock and Full key lock Function through FN.
• Multimedia Shortcuts through FN.
• Adjustable Repeat Rate (1x, 8x)
• Avago 3050 Optical Sensor for optimized for Gaming with 4 levels of adjustable DPI between 500 to 3500
• Right Handed Ergonomic Design for Claw and Palm Grip.
• Durable OMROM 10M micro switches for the best feedback and durability.
• ALPS Scrollwheel encoder
• Three zone RGB LED Lighting.
• High quality comfortable and durable coating
• On-the-Fly DPI Switch Button
|Keyboard Model||MasterSet MS120|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Cooler Master Mem-Chanical|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|Special Keys||Media Keys, via FN|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||Reactive|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||441mm x 38mm x 132.5mm mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Mouse Model||MasterSet MS120|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Resolution||500, 750, 1500, 3500) dpi|
|Mouse Battery Type||N/A|
|Mouse Dimensions||78.5 x 39.5 x 118 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Weight||105 g|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.