Coolermaster MasterSet RGB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
Cooler Master MasterSet MS120 RGB Gaming Mechanical Keyboard & Optical Mouse Bundle, RGB Keys, Adjustable DPI, USB
By DPD On 23rd Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
It includes a durable keyboard outfitted with Memchanical Clicky switches, which abandon the mushiness of membranes for the clicky satisfaction of mechanical keyboards.
It also comes with a durable mouse to last you through your heated skirmishes, with an Pixart optical sensor, adjustable DPI settings on-the-fly, and responsive prograde Omron switches to maximize DPS.
Add in RGB capability for looks and easy multimedia keys for convenience, and you have everything in your arsenal to go on a killing streak. Features Keyboard:
• Mem-chanical Clicky Switches - Cooler Master’s exclusive switches are durable, feel and sound like mechanical clicky switches. No more mushy keys, just satisfying clicks and clacks with a 50M+ rated lifespan. The switches also feature a 3.8mm travel distance and 1.8mm actuation point.
• Up to 24-keys Anti-Ghosting
• Cooler Master 2017 new imagine floating design with sleek style, elegant and classic look.
• Brilliant Per-key RGB lighting.
• Win Lock and Full key lock Function through FN.
• Multimedia Shortcuts through FN.
• Adjustable Repeat Rate (1x, 8x)
• Avago 3050 Optical Sensor for optimized for Gaming with 4 levels of adjustable DPI between 500 to 3500
• Right Handed Ergonomic Design for Claw and Palm Grip.
• Durable OMROM 10M micro switches for the best feedback and durability.
• ALPS Scrollwheel encoder
• Three zone RGB LED Lighting.
• High quality comfortable and durable coating
• On-the-Fly DPI Switch Button
|Keyboard Model||MasterSet MS120|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Cooler Master Mem-Chanical|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|Special Keys||Media Keys, via FN|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||Reactive|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||441mm x 38mm x 132.5mm mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Mouse Model||MasterSet MS120|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Resolution||500, 750, 1500, 3500) dpi|
|Mouse Battery Type||N/A|
|Mouse Dimensions||78.5 x 39.5 x 118 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Weight||105 g|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.