Coolermaster MasterMouse MM520 Claw Grip Gaming Mouse
Cooler Master MasterMouse MM520 Claw Grip Gaming Mouse
By DPD On 15th Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The MasterMouse MM520 is the successor to the Spawn gaming mouse, improved further for claw grip gamers.
A reinforced rubber side grip and a ring finger rest ensure long-lasting comfort during the most heated FPS competitions. And the rest of the hardware is custom-tailored for the high-speed actions of a firstperson shooter or a real-time strategy game, with an Pixart 3360 sensor and 12000 DPI, PBT plastic application, and Omron switches to ensure lag-free, precision input during the longest skirmishes. Add RGB illumination in Three Zones and have the stunning looks match the performance.
With performance, looks and comfort, this is a deadly tool in your gaming arsenal. Features • Pixart PMW-3360 Infrared sensor with adjustable DPI up to 12000 and zero negative accelaration or prediction for true 1-1 input for pinpoint accuracy in-game.
• Unique, ergonomic right handed claw grip design which is highly regarded as one of the best claw grip designs for FPS and RTS Gaming.
• On-the-Fly DPI Adjustments with 4 levels and 4 profiles to be set allowing you to shift gears in the heat of battle.
• 7 Buttons that can be programmed for alternate functions or macro’s.
• Brilliant RGB Illumination in Three Zones to customize the look and match your Gaming System and other peripherals.
• Rugged Rubber Side Grips to ensure better grip for swift actions.
• Fully Programmable with user friendly software interface to customize lighting, buttons assignments, macro’s and more.
• High Grade Quality with PBT Material on the side covers and left and right mouse buttons for increased durability and touch feeling, 20M rated OMRON switches and ALPS scrollwheel encoder to make sure no scroll action is missed.
|Mouse Model||MasterMouse MM520|
|Ideal Game Genres||
|Sensor||Avago PMW-3360 Optical|
|Resolution||4 Levels 100 - 12,000 dpi|
|No. of Buttons||7|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|Backlight Functions||3-Zone RGB|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Dimensions||78.5 x 118 x 29.5 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.