Based on our expertise in thermal technology, FlowOp looks at the flow of heat as it is carried and dissipated by an all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooler. Starting with the hot CPU, we reengineered how liquid absorbs and expels that heat. Our holistic approach to the flow of heat puts in your hands a comprehensive cooling machine that lasts longer, performs better and requires virtually no maintenance. Enjoy the wonders of liquid cooling.
Starting with the hot CPU, FlowOp looks to optimize the flow of liquid, enabling it to carry heat quickly and efficiently away from the CPU while preserving the lifespan of the components. To achieve this, we made improvements to practically every phase of the MasterLiquid Pro's cooling loop.
A Dual Approach to Life Expectancy
We stacked an extra chamber on top and engineered it so that cold stuff can go in, but hot stuff can't go back up. The cooler upper chamber is where we store all of the vital components.
"Spraying" the CPU
We grabbed technology from top-end DIY liquid cooling kits to create a powerful pump that sprays liquid directly at the center of the water block, solving the issue of slow flow. It also allows us to mount even more ultra-fine fins on the copper base, creating even more surfaces from which the coolant can take away heat.
Adding to that effort towards silence, we encased the pump needed to drive that concentrated spray at our CPU with a silent driver. The custom driver rotates way more smoothly than any other technology out there, reducing noisy clicks and vibration. It's like you're using a V8 engine and can't even notice.
Many of Cooler Master's products are known for their easy installation. To fit our Pro lineup to the motherboard and install fans, all you need to bring are your two hands and a screwdriver.
Spacious Squares for Air
The MasterLiquid's unique square fin design creates greater surface area for absorption of the heat and allows for spacious airflow. The increased space means we can use a quieter fan that pushes air farther out of the case. It's really quiet.
Getting the Heat Outside
The spacious square fins gave us leverage to use all-new MasterFan Pro Air Balance fans. The blades push air farther out of the case and are quieter than high static pressure fans. And they'll last just as long as your liquid cooler.
Who is the MasterLiquid Pro series for?
Water-based cooling solutions are for those who want to push their system. The harder you drive your CPU, the better AIO liquid cooling performs.
• Preserving Parts: Liquid heated by the CPU is isolated from sensitive components using two chambers in the pump.
• Maximizing Absorption: The water block, customized and packed densely with micro-fine plates, absorbs more heat from the CPU than traditional designs.
• Zoning In On Heat: Liquid is funnelled directly at the hottest part of the CPU and carried away quickly through technology normally used in high-end DIY models.
• Recycling The Cool: Heated liquid is more efficiently cooled through a completely unique radiator fin design.
• Getting It Out: Heat in the radiator fins is expelled far out of the case by new MasterFan Pro 120 Air Balance fans.
• Keeping It Quiet: Silent drivers in the pump and MasterFan Pros reduce decibel levels to nearly a Whisper.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 240, All-In-One Performance CPU Cooler with 240mm Radiator, 2x120mm Fans, for Intel/AMD . Please choose from the list below.