Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L Combo RGB Keyboard and Mouse Gaming Bundle
MASTERKEYS LITE L COMBO
Zoned RGB Lighting Combo Set
TWO ZONES WITH RGB LIGHTING
The mouse has two areas with Static and Color Cycle effects.
SIX ZONES WITH RGB LIGHTING
The keyboard has multiple lighting effects, including Wave, Ripple, and other active and reactive effects.
2016 New Switch Mem-chanical
UV COATED KEYCAPS
• Long lasting, removable keycaps.
• Compatible with Cherry MX Keycaps.
STEADY SUPPORT HOUSING
• Keeps keycaps and plunger steady.
• Provides linear tactile feel.
• Transparent for increased brightness.
Tactile dome foundation
• Provides satisfying tactile feedback.
• Increased durability.
• Low noise level.
Dedicated Media Keys
Color/Effect/Speed/Area Control for Light.
Repeat Rate/Windows, Full Keys Lock.
Media Player Command.
Mouse Shortcut Keys
• Right button.
• Left button.
• Scroll button.
• DPI button.
• Forward button.
• Backward button. Features Keyboard Features
• Cooler Master exclusive Mem-chanical switch: Durable and feels like mechanical switches.
• Brilliant RGB lighting: Zoned backlighting system with multiple lighting effects.
• Water Splash Resistant: All possibilities of damage from liquid spills can be avoided.
• Up to 26-key anti-ghosting: Ensure each key press is correctly detected regardless how fast and furious it gets.
• Compatible with custom keycaps: Customize each key with your own CHERRY MX compatible keycaps.
• On-the-fly control: Repeat rate and lighting mode speeds can be changed quickly via key combos.
• Precise and stable optical sensor: Infrared red Avago 2050.
• Faster response Omron switch: Left and right keys, durable switches with life span of 10 million clicks.
• Two-zoned lighting with RGB: Two RGB effects.
• Two thumb buttons: Perfect for working and gaming.
• On-the-fly commands: Dedicated DPI with four levels and illumination colors: 500(red), 1000(blue), 2000(purple), 3500(white). Shortcuts to change color and speed of effects.
• Smooth Teflon mouse feet: Suitable on any surface.
|Keyboard Model||MasterKeys Lite L|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Cooler Master Mem-Chanical|
|Key Rollover||26 Key Rollover|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||439 x 129 x 41 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Resolution||3500 dpi|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.