Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 Chassis - Dark Metallic Grey
Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 FreeForm Modular Case with Side Window, 7x Expansion Slots, USB 3.0, 3x 140mm Fans Inc
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• FreeForm enables you to vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages via an intuitive clip-and-click panel, opening unparalleled flexibility to integrate replacement accessories like fans, water cooling reservoirs or even extra-long graphics cards.
• FreeForm gives you the option to install three front-mounted 140mm fans and a 280mm radiator for unmatchable ventilation due to a unique facility to horizontally shift the bottom-mounted HDD drives.
• FreeForm allows up to six 140mm fans through the case, as well as a top 240mm radiator when expanded via addition of top panels.
• Built for performance - Supports up to three dual-slot extra-long graphics cards, including 13.5-inch cards.
• Slip-and-clip SSD pockets - 2 easy to install 2.5- inch brackets with 4 mounting positions, two hidden behind the motherboard and two on top of the partition.
• Dual chamber design - Splits the case via a partition panel that isolates the PSU, and keeps drive cages separate for clean, customizable cable management.
• The World's First Mid-Sized Modular Tower with Exterior Expandability. The MasterCase 5 allows you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions, and that means giving you the option to adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors. Each choice changes the look and feel of the case, but also the flexibility of the interior layout. Leveraging our unique clip-and-click panel design, FreeForm lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months