Make of It What You Will
The new wave of case technology pioneered by our MasterCase series crests with the unique FreeForm™ Modular System, which allows unparalleled flexibility to upgrade your case via the addition of top panels or doors, aesthetic customization, varied thermal solutions and internal layout adjustment.
Find all of these in a compact form factor with new FreeForm™ features and the same easy access to customize, adjust and upgrade your system as you wish.
COMPACT MASTERCASE WITH EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL MODULARITY
A Smaller Case With Lots of Space
This new compact addition to the MasterCase line is built with the same FreeForm™ Modular System that defines the series. Customize and adjust your case via swappable aesthetics, adjustable layouts and intuitive thermal performance. Improved layout flexibility handles larger components and cooling systems within a discreet form factor.
FOR MICRO-ATX MOTHERBOARDS
A case meant for a smaller build that still packs a punch. Build the high performance PC you want in a tighter frame. Its streamlined design with steel and mesh makes this product incomparably stylish. It supports up to five fans, eight HDDs and two graphics cards.
Compact & Portable
Save space and easily transport your build with the MasterCase Pro 3. The reduced size and added top handles mean you don’t have to give your PC the awkward bear hug. Conveniently take your case to LAN parties, special events, and trade shows while still fitting the latest full-sized components.
• REMOVABLE PARTITION PANEL - Remove the Partition Panel to add space for an additional graphics card.
• SLIDING CLIP & CLICK PANEL - Adjust the Sliding Clip & Click Panel for your needs: HDD cages, DIY cooling system, or remove it.
• FRONT COOLING BRACKET - Remove the Front Cooling Bracket for convenient fan or radiator installation outside of the case.
FREEDOM INSIDE AND OUT
Customize, Adjust and Upgrade
The FreeForm™ Modular System allows the MasterCase Pro 3 the same level of customization and upgradeability of the entire MasterCase series. Easily implement all of our MasterAccessories with room for your own customization options, such as DIY liquid cooling.
MODULAR DESIGN MEANS FLEXIBILITY
Build a PC that Fits Your Needs
With the MasterCase 3 Pro you have the freedom to build the Micro-ATX PC you want to at a manageable size. There is ample space for up to two full-sized graphics cards, six fans or liquid cooling radiators, and eight HDDs.
• Sliding Clip & Click Panel - One position for our HDD cages and optional accessories with customizable mounting location, another one closer to the front of the case for DIY water cooling reservoirs installation. It can also be completely removed.
• Removable Partition Panel - Isolates power supply which enables clean cable management.
• Dual Graphics Card Support - Five expansion slots provide enough space for up to two graphics cards with breathing room between them.
• Removable Top/Front Cooling Brackets - Allows user to conveniently install fans and radiators outside of the case.
• Magnetic Paneling - Top panel fits snugly with a magnetic grip (Top Panel Dust Cover available at our CM Store).
• Slip-and-clip SSD pockets - The two SSD pockets have three possible mounting positions - behind motherboard tray and on top of the Removable Partition Panel.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 micro-ATX Tower Case, FreeForm Modular System, Handle, 2x140mm Fans, 2xUSB3.0, Dark Grey . Please choose from the list below.