Cooler Master MasterCase MC500 Mid Tower Tempered Glass PC Case
Cooler Master MasterCase MC500, Dark Grey, Mid Tower Chassis /w Tempered Glass Window, 2x 140mm Fans, USB 3.0, ATX E-ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
FreeForm™ Modular System
Cooler Master is breaking new ground in the way cases are designed, made, bought and used. Fundamental to this reimagining is FreeForm™. We want you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions, and that means giving you the option to adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors. Each choice changes the look and feel of the case, but also the flexibility of the interior layout.
Clip and Click Design
The option to relocate the M.port and remove the partition plate gives you the freedom to adjust the inside of the case. Leveraging our unique clip-and-click design, FreeForm™ lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations.
• Flexible Dual Chamber Design - Removable partition panel isolates power supply and cables for clean management.
• Clear View Inside - An edge-to-edge light grey tinted tempered glass side panel gives a wide view inside your PC to showcase your masterpiece.
• 360mm liquid cooling support - An add-on bracket allows 360mm radiator installation in front.
• Top radiator installation - The bulged top plate allows an offset radiator installation.
• Drop-proof Side Panels - The unique bracket holds the side panels from falling down while installing or removing.
• Clip-and-click - Unique components panel for drive cage adjustment.
• Slip-and-Clip SSDs - Two pockets with four mounting positions –behind motherboard tray and on top of partition plate.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747