Cooler Master MasterCase MC500 Computer Case
Cooler Master MasterCase MC500, Dark Metallic Grey, Mid Tower Computer Chassis, with Tempered Glass Window, ATX E-ATX
By DPD On 25th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
We want you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions, and that means giving you the option to adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors. Each choice changes the look and feel of the case, but also the flexibility of the interior layout.
The option to relocate the M.portand remove the partition plate gives you the freedom to adjust the inside of the case. Leveraging our unique clip-and-click design, FreeForm™lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations. Features • FreeForm™Modular System: Easily customize, adjust, and upgrade your case, inside and out.
• Flexible Dual Chamber Design: Removable partition panel isolates power supply and cables for clean management.
• Clear View Inside: An edge-to-edge light grey tinted tempered glass side panel gives a wide view inside your PC to showcase your masterpiece.
• 360mm liquid cooling support: An add-on bracket allows 360mm radiator installation in front.
• Top radiator installation: The bulged top plate allows an offset radiator installation.
• Drop-proof Side Panels: The unique bracket holds the side panels from falling down while installing or removing.
• Clip-and-click: Unique components panel for drive cage adjustment.
• Slip-and-Clip SSDs: Two pockets with four mounting positions –behind motherboard tray and on top of partition plate
• Colour: Dark metallic grey exterior with black interior
• Drive Bays:
- 5.25": 2
- Combo 2.5"/3.5": 2
- SSD: 2
• Drive Bays support:
- 5.25": 2
- Combo 2.5"/3.5": 8 or 10 (with ODD bay removed)
- SSD: 4
• Cable Routing - Behind MB Tray:25mm - 35mm
• Dust Filters: Top, Front, Bottom
• Power Supply Support:Bottom Mount, ATX
|Case Edition||MasterCase MC500|
|Case Form Factor||ATX (Upto 272mm)|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Material||Steel / ABS Plastic / Tempered Glass|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fans Included||2 x 140mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280/360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||190 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||412mm (without 3.5" HDD cage), 296mm (with 3.5" HDD cage) mm|
|Dimensions||235 x 548 x 512 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747