CoolerMaster MasterBox Q300P RGB LED Micro ATX PC Gaming Case
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300P, Black, Mini Tower Computer Chassis, w/ Window, mATX/mITX, 2x 120mm RGB Fans + Controller
By DPD On 17th Aug 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Four removable handles and the DarkMirror front and top panels makes the chassis easy to transport and stands out from the rest. Although the size wouldn’t tell, the MasterBoxQ300P supports a standard ATX PSU which we don’t see often in the market with this size.
Due to the cube design of the frame you can turn and rotate this chassis in multiple positions. The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. Two RGB fans are pre-installed in the front of the case. You can decide which setup and colour theme fits you best.
The combination of the portable design and the unique exchangeable outlook makes the MasterBoxQ300P the perfect choice for gamers and creative builders. Features • High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom.
• Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBoxQ300P can accommodate a normal ATX PSU.
• Easy to Handle: Four removable handles make it easy to transport or carry your full system build to a LAN Party.
• Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management.
• Edge-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel.
• RGB LED Fans: Two pre-installed 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and RGB lighting at the top front can create an amazing lighting effect.
• RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button cable and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
• Vertical and Horizontal Position: The case can be put in vertical and horizontal position.
• 1-to-3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans: The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||MasterBox Q300P|
|Case Form Factor||Mini Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||157 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||360 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||160 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Steel / Plastic|
|Dimensions||230 x 450 x 450 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||5.2 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747