Cooler Master MB500 Midi Case + MA410P RGB CPU Cooler
Cooler Master MasterBox MB500 Mid Tower PC Gaming Case + MasterAir MA410P RGB CPU Cooler Bundle
By DPD On 23rd Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
A semi-meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top will allow more airflow from the two pre-installed 120mm RGB fans in the front and one 120mm RGB fan in the rear. The excellent thermal performance and aggressive outlook of the MasterBox MB500 make it a perfect choice for Gamers and PC enthusiasts.
The spacious interior and two chamber design allows you to assemble the case faster and cleaner. It can support up to a 360mm radiator, 400mm in length for graphic card, 160mm in height for CPU cooler and 180mm in length for PSU.
Show off your unique build through the 4mm thick edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
MasterAir MA410P RGB Cooler
The MasterAir MA410P is the upgraded version of the MasterAir Pro 4, the Pro standard in CPU air cooling design and production from Cooler Master.
The Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0) increases the surface area of the cooler base by 45%.
With the added bonus of the MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB, making it not only silent and efficient in heat transfer, but also the most vibrant and fun choice when it comes to air cooling.
If you are looking for an air cooler based on performance, silence, and quality RGB lighting, the MasterAir MA410P is the perfect cooler for you. Features MasterBox MB500 Mid Tower Features:
• Excellent Thermal Performance: Optimized airflow due to the semi-meshed front panel and ventilation holes on top of the case.
• RGB LED Fans: Two 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and one 120mm RGB LED fan in the rear are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect.
• RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button cable and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
• 1-to-3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans: The RGB Connector Splitter and 4-pin male-to-male adapters are included. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
• 4mm Thick Edge-to-Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your build in style through the 4mm thick edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
• Full Black Coating & PSU Cover: Let your system stand out with an all-black background.
• Cooling Support: Up to six 120mm fans or up to 360mm radiator support in the front and 120mm in the rear, ensure you don’t have to compromise on performance.
• Compatibility Support: Support up to 400mm Graphics card, 160mm Tower CPU Cooler and 180 PSU in length.
MasterAir MA410P RGB CPU Cooler Features:
• Custom Colours: With a sturdy MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB, MasterAir MA410P is ready for more than 16.7 million colour options and fun effects to play with
• Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0): By compressing heatpipes together, there is 45% more surface area on the cooler base, providing improved heat dissipation over the previous version, CDC 1.0.
• Precise Combination of Air Flow and Heatsink: The stacked fin array ensures the least amount of airflow resistance allowing cooler air into the heatsink. The patented X-vents and Air-Guide steer extra ventilation to the hottest spots
• Snap and Play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||MasterBox MB500|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||3 x 120mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280/360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||160 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||400 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||180 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass|
|Dimensions||211 x 475 x 494 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.35 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747