Coolermaster MasterAccessory Universal LED Strip RGB (1 pcs)
Cooler Master MasterAccessory Universal LED Strip RGB (1 pcs)
By DPD On 22nd Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Our RGB LED Strips have been designed in a way that lets user easily place them in the case with solid magnetic grip. With the 4 pin RGB connection on both sides of the LED strip you can even connect up to 4 LED strips to a single 4 pin RGB connector. Features • Magnetic Grip: a magnetic grip allows you to position your light where you want in your case.
• Uniform Lighting: our LED strips come with a uniform and even lighting for greatly enhanced look.
• Aluminium Housing: the LED is wrapped into aluminium for a better heat dissipation and better look.
• Brightness: Cooler Master's LED strips are bright enough to clearly see into cases with darker side panels like our Tempered Glass Panel.
• RGB Lighting: Choose between 16 million colour combinations through your RGB controller or your RGB software and make your PC shine with a bright uniform lighting.
• Connector Type: 4 pin RGB
• Materials: Acrylic, Aluminum, Magnet
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 220x15x15mm
• Input Voltage: DC 12V
• Net Weight: 0,0540 Kg
• Installation: Magnetic
• Power Consumption: 15*0.1W=1.5W
• Cable Length: 400mm
• Operating Temperature: -25C ~ 45C, 10% ~ 90% Relative Humidity
• Storage Temperature -40C ~ 85C, 0% ~ 95% Relative Humidity
|Power Consumption||1.5W W|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747