A silent storm is awoken by the Hyper 612 ver. 2 bringing you a powerful silent CPU cooling solution. An intelligent PWM fan provides high airflow with incredibly low noise whilst our exclusive CDC technology guarantees excellent heat transfer; combining to give great overall cooling performance. Thanks to its wider fin gaps and an optimized heat pipe layout, with 6 heat pipes crossing the CPUs “hot spot”, the Hyper 612 ver. 2 CPU cooler is designed for optimum heat dissipation at low fan speeds to rescue you from a noise nightmare.
• Hyper 612 ver. 2 generates only max 20 dB to provide a good operating environment.
• Without fans, the big fin area will give you dissipation for passive usage.
• Adopts the innovative patented CDC. (Continuous Direct Contact) technology - side-by-side heat pipe configurations with no gaps creating a smooth surface for heat conduction.
• Folding fin design with good air guiding ensuring high efficiency heat dissipation.
• Exclusive X-Vent Technology: Vents are placed at a 45 degrees angle around each heatpipe. They help guide airflow and create vorteces of air for better cooling
• Quick-snap fan bracket design for simple installation.
• 6 Continuous Direct contact heatpipes / Aluminum fins
- Intel LGA 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
- AMD FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Cooler Master Hyper 612 v2 Silent CPU Cooler for Intel 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/115x/775 + AMD FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 . Please choose from the list below.