The result is the first modular and expandable full tower with smaller companion cases that all stack together seamlessly.
Features • First expandable m-ITX chassis; modular design compatible with HAF Stacker system
• Stack extra 915F or 915R for dual/triple system or additional water cooling and storage
• M-ITX Chassis supporting long graphics card, standard PSU (front mount) and water cooling
• Intuitive design for flexible and easy installations
• Greater storage expandability with optional drive bay accessories
• Front 92mm fan offers direct storage cooling
• 2 Expansion Slots
• Accepts Standard ATX Form Factor (rear mounted) Power Supply
• Maximum VGA card length: 360mm / 14.2 inch
• Maximum CPU cooler height: 80mm / 3.1 inch
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.