Cooler Master Devastator II With Blue Backlight Keyboard and Mouse Bundle
Cooler Master Devastator II Keyboard and Mouse Bundle, Blue LED Backlight, Mem-chanical Keys, Media Keys, 2000 DPI Mouse
There are 6 people viewing this productDelivery options £5.48 By DPD On 27th Feb 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
• Mem-chanical Switches: Cooler Master's exclusive switches are durable and feel like mechanical switches with satisfying tactile feedback.
• LED Backlighting: Single LED backlight helps you type at night. Plus, it looks cool.
• Compatible with Custom Keycaps: Customize each key with your own keycaps. Cherry MX compatible.
• Dedicated Media Keys: Extra keys give you full control of music, movies and in-game sound.
• Optical Sesnsor: DPI between 500 to 2000 and Lower Lift Off Distance (LOD) for the FPS Gamer.
• Durable Switch: Better click feeling and up to 10 million life cycle.
• LED Lighting: Comes in three colours - blue, green or red.
• Solid Control and Grip: Solid rubber sides provide maximum grip and it's ergo-ambidextrous shape ensures a comfortable fit no matter what.
|Keyboard Model||Devastator II|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Key Switches||Membrane with Rubber Dome|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||Static Lighting|
|LED Lighting Colour||Blue|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Resolution||2000 dpi|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.