Cooler Master C10L Wired 6 Mode RGB Fan Controller
Cooler Master C10L Wired RGB Controller, 6 Modes, 7 Colours, 5 Brightness Levels, Software-Less, for CM RGB Fans
By DPD On 23rd Jul 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Colour Switch Button: Switch between seven different colours across all connected devices instantly.
• Brightness Button: Adjust your LED lights between five different brightness levels in a single button press with no delay time.
• No Software Required: Quickly adjust the mode, colour, and brightness of all connected RGB devices without the need for software.
• Name: Wired RGB Controller C10L
• Number: RE-C10L-RGB-R1
• Material: Plastic, PCB
• Connector: 4-Pin
• Output Channel Voltage: 12V
• Rated Current: 2A
• Included Accessories: 1x extension cable
• Dimension: 45 x 16 x 8 mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.