Cooler Master 300mm Ver.2 Riser Cable for PCI-E 3.0 x16
Cooler Master 300mm Ver.2 Riser Cable, PCI-E 3.0 x16 Male to PCI x16 90° Female, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Flex Your Graphics Muscle
The Cooler Master Riser Cable PCIe3.0 x16 Ver. 2 -300mm comes revised for maximum flexibility and durability. High quality plastics grant increased cable flexibility and strength for the tightest PCI card installations, while the heavy-duty shielding prevents electromagnetic interference from degrading signal quality. A stainless steel PCI slot adds extra rigidity to the riser to support even the largest and heaviest graphics cards. The IPC4101D compliant PCB provides the best in class performance under high thermal loads and cable flex than any of the non-compliant competitor riser cables in the market.
• Heavy duty shielding: EMI shielded 28/30 AWG copper wires ensure minimal signal delay and electromagnetic interference-free operation.
• Gold pin connections: Gold PCI pins allow maximum electrical conductivity with a rated 110g of insertion force per contact pair for high durability.
• Protective ABS casing: UV resistant ABS casing protects cable connection points from rough handling.
• Stainless steel-reinforced PCI slot: Nickel-plated stainless steel PCI slot adds rigidity for superior card retention for even the heaviest PCI card installations.
• Ultra-flexible cable sleeves: TPE cable sleeves allow for maximum flexibility and durability for the tightest cable routing jobs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747