Compact Portable Multimedia USB Travel Keyboard - Compoint
The new Compoint CP-K7070 is your ideal travel companion, be it for your Windows or Mac notebook, or for your computer design projects such as prototyping with the Raspberry PI and other small, form factor computers.
Being small does not mean its small on features. Take for example full Windows specific shortcut keys, onboard common multimedia functionality such as volume, brightness and more.
Comfort and durability is the name of the game and apart from just about the perfect tilt angle and tacktile key feedback, the CP-K7070 also enjoys a full Plug n’ Play generous length USB cable, so its ideal for normal, and not so normal computer input operations such as kiosk control and smart homes.
Supplied in a low profile, retail package that’s ideal for general posting that helps keep shipment costs to a minimum. Features • Compact multimedia travel keyboard with tactile feedback.
• Popular shortcut keys for popular Operating Systems.
• Low-profile design - perfectly angled for comfort.
• Windows specific shortcut keys.
• Driverless USB Plug n’ Play design - for all systems (1x Available USB port required).
• Durable design - 10 million keystroke duration.
• Ideal for notebooks, desktops, tablets and kiosks.
• The perfect partner for projects such as Raspberry PI.
• Compatible with Windows8/10, Mac OS X, Linux.
• Exciting retail packaging - ideal for standard letterboxes.
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.