Compoint Wireless Ambidextrous 3-Button 1600DPI Optical Mouse with Nano USB Adapter
Featuring a new developed, integral wireless 2.4Ghz transmitter that automatically frequency hops to a clearer frequency, even in a wirelessly cluttered environment. Bundled with a nano-type 2.4Ghz driver-free USB adapter that can be installed as a permanent fixture in any vacant USB port. Ideal for almost any operating system such as Windows10, Mac OS X, Android and Linux means this mouse is ideal for almost any scenario. Features • Wireless, 2.4Ghz Technology.
• Range: up to 10m (approx.)
• Supplied with Nano-style 2.4Ghz USB Adapter.
• Accurate, High Resolution Precision Optical Sensor.
• Resolution: 600/1200/1600 DPI (Selectable).
• Superior Comfort, with Ambidextrous Design, for Left-or-right Handed Operation.
• 3-Button and Accurate Central Scroll Wheel.
• Plug 'n’ Play, Driverless Installation.
• Ideal for Windows, Mac, Android and more.
• Window 10 Compatible.
• Ideal for Computer Projects Inc. Raspberry PI Systems.
• Quality Retail Packaging.
|Resolution||600 - 1600 dpi|
|No. of Buttons||3|
|Features & Functions||None|
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.