CM486 Broadband Acoustic Absorber Panel (White) by CM Acoustics
CM Acoustics CM486 Broadband Acoustic Absorber Panel / Bass Trap - VIT White,1200x600x125mm
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• W 624mm x H 1224mm x D 125mm
• Open back frame design
• Available in CNC'd MDF, FR MDF, and ISPM15 56/30 HT compliant softwood frame options
• Uses Camira fabric, acoustically transparent and perfect for acoustic applications, select from a variety of colours
• Tested in UKAS accredited acoustics laboratories to BS EN ISO 354:2003 and to manufacturers recommended wall mounting methods, proven to out perform foam alternatives on the market
• Fabric fire retardant conforming to BS 476 Part 7 Class 1, BS EN 1021 - 1:2006 British safety standards.
• Absorbent material classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13505-1, non-combustible to BS 476:Part 4:1970 (1984) and, Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame to BS 476:Part 7:1997 and Class ‘O’.
• Absorbent material uses ECOSE® Technology.
• Absorbtion down to 80hz in addition to the mid and high frequencies
• Easily hung on to any wall just like a picture frame
• Can be mounted in room corners
• 1 inch In-built air gap even when hung flush to any wall for increased low frequency absorption
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 6 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 6 months