The Club 3D CAC-1508 is an Active DVI signal converter
The USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI-D Adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your USB 3.1 Type C source device featuring DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode to a DVI-D enabled High Definition Monitor, Television or Projector. The DVI-D adapter is compact and highly portable. Powered by the USB-C port, the adapter requires no external power and is ideal for use with the latest notebooks and Ultrabooks.
Supports up to Full HD 1920x1080p @ 60Hz
The USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI-D adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1080p @ 60Hz with 8-bit color mode for a clear, sharp picture. The support for 60 frames per second provides smooth video. Use the adapter to play games, view video or browse the internet from your USB 3.1 Type-C enabled device on a High Resolution monitor or TV. Does not support Dual Mode DisplayPort™ (DP++).
Compatible with all Operating Systems
The USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI-D Adapter supports all USB 3.1 Type-C devices with DisplayPort™ ALT mode and operating systems, including Apple OS X, Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and Google Chrome OS.
(Please refer to your device's user manual to confirm the specification and functionality of the USB-C port.)
• Reversible USB Type-C connector.
• Compliant to VESA DisplayPort™ 1.2a Alt Mode Standard.
• Compliant to HDCP 1.3 Specification.
• Supports full link training, fast link training and no link training.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz reduced blanking.
• Supports 3D Video Streaming up to 1080p Full HD.
• Powered by USB Port (no external power needed).
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Club 3D USB Type-C to DVI-D Active Adapter Cable . Please choose from the list below.