CLUB 3D Multi Stream Transport Hub
Display devices have always been an integral part of the PC experience. Whether it is in the form of a desktop monitor, a notebook’s embedded panel, or the touch screen of a PC tablet, display devices play a vital role in defining the user’s visual experience.
The Club 3D MST hub is a hub device that receives a DisplayPort™ 1.2 MST signal from the source device and splits up and routes the video streams independently to each display device. Using this type of configuration also allows the use of non DisplayPort™ 1.2 monitors. Non DisplayPort™ outputs, such as VGA, DVI or HDMI®, the Club 3D MST hub is DP++ and can actively convert the DisplayPort™ signal to the other types of display interface signals.
This is the updated version of the CSV-5300, which now has the brand new STDP4320 chipset supporting more features such Adaptive-Sync and Advance WideEye SerDes technology.
A Club 3D CAC-1110 Mini DisplayPort™ to DisplayPort™ adapter cable is included in the retail package for maximum compatibility with both Mini DisplayPort and DisplayPort sources.
Multi-display Technologies DisplayPort™ 1.2, a new display interface, boasts features such as tremendous bandwidth and daisy-chaining capabilities. Combined, these features complement the AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display technology very well. Features
• Standards compliance/support:displayport v1.2, displayport v1.1a,VESA DDM
• Standard,HDCP V2.0,DisplayId,and EDID V1.4
• Supports main link rates of 5.4 bps(HBR2),2.7 bps(HBR)and 1.62 bps(RBR) from source
• Supports 1/2/4 lanes of main link for RX side
• Supports three DP++ output port,or two dual-link DVI ports,or the combination of ports
• For DP 1.2 source,supports DP1.2 MST multi video/audio steams
• Supports 1.1 source,supports ViewXpand
• Supports DP-DP Bypass mode
• Supports AUX-CH enables SBM and I2C mapping over AUX between the source/sink and device
• Dedicated I2C slave for main processor to access the device
• Supported output resolution:up to [email protected]
each monitor in DP1.2 MST and up to FHD/1080p in DP1.1 or DP 1.2 SST
• Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444