Club3D DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0a HDR Active Adapter
Club 3D CAC-1080 DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI2.0, Active Adapter, DP (Male) to HDMI (A) Female, 4K60Hz UHD, HDCP, Black
By DPD On 27th Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
CAC-1080 - The Club3D CAC-1080 is a DisplayPort™ 1.4 to HDMI™ 2.0a active signal converter. It features support for HDR Video quality for deep color media content playback. The DisplayPort™ receiver supports up to 5,4 Gbps per lane over 4 lanes. The HDMI™ output is fully compliant to HDMI™ specification version 2.0a. The CAC-1080 is downwards compatible to earlier Displayport™ and HDMI™ versions, but this can influence the functionality and/or supported features such as HDR.
The CAC-1080 supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160p at 60Hz.
It supports RGB/YCbCr video colour formats with a colour depth of 16bpc (or 48 bits per pixel) as long as it fits within the DisplayPort™ and HDMI™ link bandwidth. The CAC-1080 also supports pixel encoding conversion from RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 to YCbCr 4:2:0 and YCbCr 4:2:0 pass-trough function. In addition HDR with deep color up to 12Bpc at 4K 60Hz is supported through the conversion of RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 over DP link to YCbCr 4:2:0 on the HDMI™ output with a horizontal expansion to CEA timings.
Note: For HDR to function, the source system needs to support DisplayPort™ 1.4 and the screen needs to have support for HDR and/or HDMI™ 2.0a. Features • DisplayPort™ 1.4 Receiver, up to 5.4Gbps link Rate, HBR2/HBR/RBR.
• Video Stream Handling:
- Up to 600Mhz dual pixel path and 16bpc.
- RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 pixel format.
- Horizontal expansion of Vesa CVT to CEA Timings (as per DP™ 1.4 spec).
• DisplayPort™ to HDMI™ Stereoscopic 3D Transport
- Frame Sequential to Stacked Top-Bottom Conversion
- Pass-trough of ther 3D Formats
• Audio Stream Handling
- LPCM and compressed Audio encoding formats
- Max audio sample rate of 192 Khz x 8 Channel or 768 KHz x 2 Channel
• HDCP Support
- HDCP 1.3 to HDCP 1.4 Repeater function
- HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 Repeater Fucntion
• HDMI™ transmitter
- Compliant to HDMI™ specifications version 2.0a
- 600MHz max TMDS character clock
- High Daynamic Range (HDR) support both Static- and Dynamic HDR.
- CEC Support - snooping, tunneling
• Max Video resolution and color depth on HDMI™ output
- 4K 60Hz RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4, 8bpc
- 4K 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2, up to 12bpc
- 4K 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0, up to 16bpc
- 4K 30Hz RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4, up to 16bpc
Note: For HDR to function, the source system needs to support DisplayPort™ 1.4 and the screen needs to have support for HDR and/or HDMI™ 2.0a.
OS Support: Windows 10, 8.1 Apple OS X
Input: DisplayPort™ 1.4 male
Output: HDMI™ 2.0a female
Diamentions - 184 x 20 x 11 mm.
|Type||DisplayPort 1.4 Cable|
|Specification||DP 1.2 to HDMI 1.4 Passive Adaptor ([email protected])|
|Connector From||DisplayPort (Male)|
|Connector To||HDMI (A) Female|
|Cable Features||Active Adaptor|
|Total Weight||32 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 474747