16 channel PLL synthesised UHF wireless system with a half width 1U receiver and a beltpack transmitter with a discreet neutral-colour neckband microphone. Frequency can be set on the receiver unit and synchronised to the transmitter by an infrared remote control. Can also be used with other neckband and tie-clip microphones.
• Supplied with neutral-coloured neckband headset microphone (171.857)
• IR remote frequency sync.
• Detachable antennas (BNC)
• Up to 60m range
• Backlit LCD display on transmitter and receiver
• Digitally synthesised PLL tuning
• Supplied with 4 x AA batteries and output jack lead
• Supplied in an aluminium flight case
• Optional neckband headset microphone
• Optional lavalier microphone
• Power supply: receiver - 12-18Vdc 500mA (supplied)
• Batteries: beltpack transmitter - 3V, 2 x AA (supplied)
• Operating frequency: 863.35 to 864.95MHz
• Maximum range: 60.0m
• Output connections: Balanced XLR, 6.3mm jack
• S/N ratio: >105dB
• THD: <0.5% @ 1kHz
• Dimensions: beltpack transmitter - 110 x 67 x 24mm (ex antenna)
• Dimensions: receiver - 45 x 200 x 175mm
• Weight: beltpack transmitter - 75g (no battery)
• Weight: receiver - 905g
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Citronic MU16N 16 Channel UHF Neckband System, 60m Range, Backlit LCD Display, Detachable Antennas (BNC) . Please choose from the list below.