Self-contained XLR to USB audio interface for digital recording. Powered via mini USB connector and delivering full 48V phantom power to the XLR, this interface can be used with condenser or dynamic microphones. Built into the body is a control section with 3 edge controls and a 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring. Designed for connection in-line with an XLR cable or directly onto a microphone for studio, voice-over and podcasting applications.
• Sleek, compact housing.
• Switchable 48V phantom power.
• Zero latency monitoring.
• Plug & play for PC/Mac.
• Frequency response: 20Hz - 19kHz (@ 48kHz)
• Connection: Mini USB type B
• Phantom power: +48Vdc switchable
• Sampling format: 16 bit
• Sample rate: 32/44.1/48kHz
• THD: +N0.01% (A/D), 0.05% (D/A)
• SNR: 89dB (A/D), 96dB (D/A)
• Dynamic range: 89dB (A/D), 93dB (D/A)
• Headphone output: 3.5mm stereo jack
• Monitor output signal: 400mW
• Dimensions: 123 x 24mmØ
• Weight: 131g
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Citronic CU-LINK XLR-USB Audio Interface, XLR Input, +48V Phantom Power, 16bit/48kHz . Please choose from the list below.