CiT Work MicroATX Chassis
CiT Work MicroATX Case, MicroATX, Mini-ITX, HD Audio, Mic In, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
CiT Work Micro ATX chassis
The all new CiT Work Micro ATX chassis is the perfect case for PC builders of any level looking for a competitively priced case. This new range introduced by CiT not only brings performance, reliability and functional style, it looks great in a home and office environment.
Made using SPCC & SGCC steel, the Work is designed with a simple front bezel design and a compact spacious interior.
The Work is designed to keep your components cool with space to mount three fans, one at the front, rear and left side.
This front panel is equipped with front panel configuration consisting of one USB3.0 port and one USB2.0 port, headphone and mic audio ports. All the essentials to run a nice and easy home or office build.
• Design The CiT Work is a Micro-ATX chassis with an elegant front bezel design, this compact and spacious internal makes it suited for almost any environment.
• Fan Configuration Comfortable and effective cooling is on offer with room to mount three fans. The Work has the capability to fit 1 x 120mm fans at the front, rear and left side.water cooling is available at the front and top with room to fit a 120mm radiator. The Work has plenty of cooling options to keep your chassis cool.
• Air Cooling A unique U-shaped air hole hidden at the front provides cool external air flow. The side of the Work can be fitted with a 120mm fan or with the air hole structure, it ensures a smoother air circulation maintaining optimum internal temperature.
• Interior - Black is the colour of the Work with an all – black interior allows you to build a PC that looks clean and professional. With an abundant of installation options including five hard drive bay options, with room to fit a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 150mm. Sufficient compatibility is on offer with four cut out holes for enhanced cable management and with room to fit a graphics card with a maximum length of 315mm, your possibilities are endless.
• I/O Interface One high speed USB3.0 ports situated on the front panel increase accessibility.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||3 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||150 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||315 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Top Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length||195 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC|
|Dimensions||170 x 355 x 325 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||2.3 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months