CiT Vantage 8818B Gaming Case
CiT Vantage Black Mid Tower Gaming Case with Black Interior, 3 LED Fans 1xBlack Fan, Card Reader, No PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Comes with Card Reader supporting SD/MMC/MS, HD Audio & 2 x USB 2.0
• The I/O Ports are located on the front of the top panel for easy access
• Features a luxurious black colour, including the interior, and outstanding design
• The cooling system is developed for cooling throughout
• 4 x Built-in 12cm Fans (3 x Blue LED) will keep your components cool
• Water Cooling Ready
• Easy Swap bays (5.25” and 3.5”)
• The Front panel is made from mesh steel, for high end cooling
• Rolled edges for safety
• EMI anti-magnetism design
• High quality electroplated Zinc steel sheet for strength and durability Features • 5.25” Drive Bays : 4 Exposed
• 3.5” Drive Bays : 1 Exposed 5 Hidden
• Cooling Front : 1 x 12cm LED fan on front panel
• Cooling Side : 2 x 12cm LED fans on side panel (With On / Off Switch)
• Cooling Rear : 1 x 12cm blue-finned fan on rear panel
• Additional Cooling : The Front panel is made from mesh steel, for high end cooling
• I/O Ports : Card Reader Supporting SD/MMC/MS 2 x USB 2.0 Ports HD Audio Ports for Headphones & Mic All located on the front of the top panel for easy access
• Case Dimensions : 466.5mm x 185mm x 437mm (D x W x H)
• Packaging Dimensions : 484mm x 236mm x 522mm (D x W x H)
• Net Weight : 6.5Kg
• Gross Weight : 7.5Kg
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.