CiT Templar micro-ATX PC Case
CiT Templar Black micro-ATX Mini Tower Case with Black Interior USB 3.0 with 500W PSU Fitted
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Micro ATX Gaming Case with 500W 12cm Fan PSU
• All-Black Interior for Sleek Finish
• Black PSU to complete the look
• 500W PSU with 12cm Fan Included
• Vented side panels for extra ventilation
• HD Audio, Mic & 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Features • Form Factor: Micro ATX
• Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
• PSU Support: Standard ATX
• Gaming Case: No
• Water Cooling Ready: No
• Dimensions: 183mm x 365mm x 423mm (W x H x D)
• Packaging Dimensions: 227mm x 480mm x 409mm (W x H x D)
• Body Material: 0.5mm SGCC
• Front Bezel Material: Plastic and Mesh
• Side Panel: Vented
• External Bays: 2 x 5.25” External
• 2 x 3.5” External
• Internal Bays: 3 x 3.5” Internal
• 1 x 2.5” Internal
• Drive Bay Notes: Can use either 3 x 3.5" internal or 2 x 3.5" and 1 x 2.5"
• Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size
• Cooling Front: Space for 1 x 80, 90 or 120mm fan (not inc.)
• Cooling Top: None
• Cooling Rear: 1 x 80mm fan (inc.) or 1 x 90mm (not inc.)
• Cooling Side: Space for 1 x 80mm and 1 x 120mm fan (not inc.)
• Cooling Bottom: None
• IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
• 1 x USB 2.0
• 1 x HD Audio
• 1 x Microphone
• Front Bezel Colour: Gloss Black
• Body Colour: Matte Black
• System Cabinet Features:
• PSU Included: Yes
• Net Weight (KGs): 4.4 KGs
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.