The Storm Black Green Keyboard and Mouse is an LED illuminated gaming keyboard and mouse and is ergonomically designed, with the laser engraved key caps preventing fading, meaning the keyboard will last longer. It is also anti-skid and spill-resistant with the seven drain holes at the back and the mouse has a high-speed response and accurate navigation with on-the-fly adjustable DPI.
This LED kit gives the end user an enhanced gaming experience even in the dark. Features • Case Type - ATX gaming case.
• Front Panel - Metal mesh.
• I/O Port - USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio, USB 3.0 x 1.
• Side Window - Clear side window.
• Fans - 1 x 120mm Green LED on the front.
• Chassis - Black coating interior.
• Front Panel Colour - Black.
• Body Colour - Black.
• Max.VGA Card (Length) - 400mm.
• Max.CPU Cooler (Height) - 160mm.
• Cable Management - 15mm.
• LED Illuminated - The Green LED on the keyboard and mouse allows you to use them in the darkest of places and still be noticed.
• Ergonimic Design - Perfectly designed to fit your palm, the ergonomic shape of the mouse gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience.
• On-the-Fly Adjustable DPI - Adjustable DPI 1000/1600/2400/3200, with a moving speed ensuring acurate tracking anytime and anywhere.
• Spill-Resistant - The keyboard has 7 drain holes at the back to protect your keyboard.
• Responsive and Stable - High-speed response and accurate navigation.
• Please Note - That the unit dimensions are for the case only.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.