CiT Spectre White PC Gaming Case with SD card reader
CiT Spectre Gaming Computer Chassis, Midi Tower, SPCC, Side Window, 2x USB 3.0/2.0, 1x 120mm Fan, SD Reader, White
Features • Style and Functionality - The front panel has a stylish and functional design, with part-mesh for great cooling, coupled with a door and stylized smoke effect side window for style.
• Chassis - Powder-coated black interior, with full top cover and mesh.
• Card Reader - Built-in card reader, located on the top panel for easy access to your files.
• Fan Controllers - 2 x built-in fan controllers, located on the top panel for quick and easy access to fine-tune your system cooling and noise levels.
• 2 x Power Buttons - For easy power up / down of your PC, located at the front top of the case and the top panel (near fan controllers).
• I/O port - 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 and HD Audio, located on the top panel.
• Cooling - 12cm White LED Fan on the front and 1 x 12cm White Bladed Fan on the rear.
• Screwless - 3 sets of ODD screwless, 3 sets of SSD screwless and 3 sets of HDD screwless.
• PSU Mounting - Mounting for PSU is at the base of the chassis with removable filter (for easy cleaning).
• Internal Cable Management System - With additional space created due to side panel bevelling.
• Motherboard Base Plate - Large hole in motherboard base plate for easy access to replace CPU fan.
• Removable Cage - 3x 2.5", 4x 3.5"/2.5" Removable drive brackets for easy installation / replacment of HDDs.
• Side cover - with personalized side window.
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fan Bays||5 x 120mm|
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||223 x 503 x 495 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||5.35 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.