CIT Raider RGB LED Tempered Glass Midi PC Gaming Case
CiT Raider RGB, Black, Mid Tower PC Case, with Tempered Glass Windows, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 4x 120mm RGB LED Fans
By DPD On 22nd May 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Raider case comes with a PCB hub that can fit up to 10 devices. 8 5pin fans and 2 LED strips. An RF controller is included. The RF controller means you can use anywhere and lights the fans 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow) and comes with several different lighting modes so you never run out of ideas. As well has being able to control the lighting, if you choose to have single colour lighting you can control the brightness through the speed buttons on the RF remote but if you choose the Spectrum lighting effect you can control the fan speed through the speed buttons on the RF remote.
A 4pin Molex connector and a 3pin Asus connector come with the RGB hub meaning you can control your LED light through your motherboard or other supported devices As well as the RF controller. Giving you more control!
You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to a 360mm radiator, at the top a radiator up to 280mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm. This gaming case has good compatibility, it supports ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX and supports ATX power supply up to 240mm in length to give you unlimited options. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices. 3
Features • Stylish Exterior - 4mm thick tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel not only gives the Raider a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your Spectrum fans.
• Fans - Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
• Water-Cooling Support - As well as supporting eight fans the Raider supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support.
• PCB Hub - A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 5pin fans and 2 LED strips. The PCB hub comes with a 4pin Molex for easy connectivity and a 3pin ASUS connector is also included connecting to your motherboard so you have the choice of how you want to control your LED's.
• RF Controller - The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. With the remote controller being RF it makes it easier and more efficient when you come to change your LED lighting.
• I\O Ports - Easy accessible 1 x USB2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
• Removable Dust Filters - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Raider RGB|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||4 x 120mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||160 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||350 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Included LED Fan/s|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC|
|Dimensions||198mm x 451mm x 411mm (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6 kg (Approx)|
|Model Number||CIT-RAIDER RGB|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747