CiT Quantum Tempered Glass Midi PC Gaming Case
CiT Quantum Mid Tower Chassis, Tempered Glass, 3x Blue LED 120mm Fans, Radiator Support, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX
By DPD On 25th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
A full tempered glass left side panel held in place by four metal thumb screws, room for another 5 fans and a full length PSU shroud, the Quantum delivers far more value for money than most cases at this price point.
It is designed with first time and early stage PC builders in mind that still want a great looking pc setup. Plenty of room for your system and lots of space for cable management means building in this couldn’t be easier. Features • Design: Made with a classic carbon fibre pattern on both sides of the front panel, makes the Quantum stand out from the crowd.
• Fans: With room for eight fans the Quantum includes three Dual-Ring Blue LED fans offering excellent cooling support once your system is firing on all cylinders,
• Tempered Glass: A full left side tempered glass panel allows the user to show off their internal components and it allows you to show off the glow from the top or rear fans.
• Water Cooling Support: With room for up to a 240mm at the front, up to a 280mm at the top and a 120mm radiator at the back you have plenty of options to enhance your cooling.
• Removable Dust Filter: A magnetic dust filter on the top and bottom of the chassis helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and keep the performance levels of your cooling setup higher, allowing you to concentrate on what is important.
• I/O Ports: Included on the top panel is 3 x USB2.0 and 1 x USB3.0 with blue around the rim of the ports and HD Audio.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||3 x 120mm w/ Blue LEDs|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240/360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||157 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||366 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space||25mm|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Included LED Fan/s|
|LED Lighting Colour||Blue|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Top Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC|
|Dimensions||212 x 480 x 428 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.1 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.