CiT Omega Mid Tower Tempered Glass PC Gaming Case
CiT Omega, Mid Tower Case w/ Tempered Glass Window, 1x 120mm ARGB Fan, USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX
By DPD On 2nd Dec To 8th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
CiT Omega Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case
The new CiT Omega is a Micro-ATX professional looking gaming case, thanks to the solid ABS front panel. The Omega offers a precise and delicate look to your set up, and will look great in any environment.
The Omega comes with one pre-installed Velocity fan and the chassis can mount a total of eight fans. (Please note the hub can only fit a total of six fans.)
The one included Velocity fan is made using 24 LEDs and are dual sided with slim ring design to provide a much brighter look to your finished build. Your fans and LED strips can easily be synced and controlled using the included hub with one master 3 Pin ARGB motherboard connector enabling you to control your fans using a compatible motherboard or thorough the reset switch allows you to access some awesome looking lighting effects.
Take your build to new heights with the smartly designed interior, with multiple radiator configurations including room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front and top. The Omega has four internal drive bays and can support both budget and high end hardware. (Please note one of the two 2.5" hard drive bays are unusable if the front fans are installed inside the front of the chassis).
Keep your build clean and tidy with several cable routing holes to help with your cable management and a top dust filter included ensures your build is looked after to last you.
• Design: Want a PC case that looks subtle, made using a full ABS front panel creating a professional looking gaming PC accompanied by a rear GameMax Velocity fan, The Omega is the case for you.
• Cooling Configurations: With room to mount a total of eight fans the Omega comes with one GameMax Velocity ARGB fan. You also have the option to install an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front, a 240mm radiator at the top and a 120mm at the back of the case.
• ARGB Hub: The Omega comes with a hub included and can connect to 6 x 3 Pin or 4 Pin fans with 6 x 3 Pin ARGB headers, the performance of the hub is excellent with a PWM function built in it makes it even easier to control your fan speed. Powered using a SATA connector ensures a safe and easy installation with reliable power.
• Motherboard Sync: You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
• RF Remote Controller: As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
• Internal Components: Made using an all-black interior the Omega has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an MATX motherboard, graphic cards up to 340mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max. length of 165mm.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||8 x 120mm|
|Fans Included||1 x 120mm w/ Addressable RGB LEDs|
|Fan Controller/Hub||Built-in Fan Controller|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||165 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||340 mm|
|Cable Routing Space||30 mm|
|Window Configuration||1 x Main Side|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Included LED Fan/s|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control||
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials|
|Dimensions||210mm x 405mm x 396mm (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||5.6 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months