CiT LT100 Ultra-Thin Mini-ITX PC Case with 120W Laptop Adapter and CPU Air Cooler
CiT LT100 Ultra-Thin Mini-ITX Chassis, 5x 120mm Fans, mITX, Included 120W Laptop Adapter, Included CPU Air Cooler
By DPD On 11th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
LT100 1 Litre USB3.0 Ultra-Thin Mini-ITX Computer Case
The LT100 is an ultra-thin Mini-ITX chassis, a strong and lightweight 1 Litre Desktop PC that can be easily and conveniently mounted to any VESA compatible monitor or display.
Despite the size this 1L chassis is big enough to create a compact system and the flexibility of the LT100 ensures that you can create a PC to match your requirements whether that is for business or entry-level gaming, the chassis delivers the performance and functionality you need.
The LT100 is a versatile chassis that looks smart on any desktop and with air ventilation on the top, side, and bottom of the chassis for increased heat dissipation this is the perfect Mini-ITX.
Alongside the LT100 is an external Power Supply with a 120W 19.5V 6.15A AC Adapter and a thermal solution has also been included with a CPU Cooler with a Max. 90W TDP.
• Compact PC: Choose a minimalistic Mini-ITX chassis made from 0.6mm SGCC, the elegant LT100 1 Litre Desktop PC weighs less than 1KG and has exactly enough room for what you need.
• VESA Mount Support: Build a very tidy and convenient Desktop PC and with the included integrated VESA compatible mounting plate you can choose to remove the stand and mount the LT100 to any VESA compatible monitor or display and build the perfect All in One PC.
• Practical, Functional and Secure: Whether your Mini-ITX is in desktop format or has been mounted, sold separately is a rear cable cover to tidy and secure your cables and IO interface. Added security has also been included with the Kensington lock support securing the LT100.
• Cooling System: A compact low noise CPU cooler with PWM fan is included adding a thermal solution for up to 90W TDP and with LGA 1700 compatibility guarantees use with 12th Gen Intel processors.
• Switching PSU: An external Powercool 120W Laptop Adapter Fixed Tip L (DC Plug Diameter) (Outer) 5.5mm x (Inner) 2.5mm is included for compatibility with H610 Thin Mini-ITX Motherboards.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Mini-ITX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||Mini-ITX|
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Drive Bays||1 x 2.5" Internal|
|Standard Expansion Slots|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||18 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Construction Materials||SGCC|
|Dimensions||182 x 36 x 186 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||1.37 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.