CIT G Force Black PC Gaming Case with 3 x RGB Fans & Remote
CiT G Force Black Mid Tower Computer Chassis, with Side Window, ATX/mATX/m-ITX, 3x 120mm RGB Fans, HD Audio, 3x USB
By DPD On 28th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Outstanding PC Case
The G-Force is a midi tower gaming case with a combination of a metal mesh/semi transparent front panel and a plastic front door. This makes it different to other CiT models.
Maximum Cooling Potential
The two 120mm RGB front fans and 1 x 120mm RGB rear fan give the G-Force a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 7 x 120mm fans (3 included), or up to 5 fans and a water cooling kit with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), the CiT G-Force should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The powder coating to the exterior and internal of the case complete the luxurious and outstanding design.
With safety in mind, the edges of the G-Force are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The G-Force supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX.
Please note: the main image shown is for visual purposes only. The fan included is RGB (solid RGB colours only) and not a spectrum fan (where the colours merge).
• I/O Ports - 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, HD Audio and black coloured plastic with a front door and metal mesh.
• Additional ports / features - 2 x fan controllers (Controlling 2 fans each) and card reader (Positioned behind the door).
• Side Window - Clear side window, allowing the user to show off their internal components.
• Large GPU Support - With support for up to 380mm graphics card.
• Large Cooler Support - A maximum height of 161mm for CPU coolers and a plastic top cover with metal mesh.
• Internal Cable Management - A maximum depth of 28mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler and looking less cluttered.
• Up to 7 x 120mm Fans - 2 at the front (2 x RGB fan included), colours include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Purple. 2 at the Top, 2 at the bottom (internal) and 1 at the rear of the case.
• Water Cooling support - A 240mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at either the front or the top of the case.
• Max. PSU Length - A PSU with a max. length of 220mm (allowing 50mm for cables from PSU) can be fitted.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||G Force Black|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||5 x 120mm|
|Fans Included||3 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||161 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||380 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC|
|Dimensions||223 x 500 x 474 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||5.4 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited