CiT Blade Keyboard and Mouse Kit Keyboard & Mouse
CiT Blade RGB Keyboard and & 6 Button Optical Mouse Kit, Plug-and-Play, Quiet Keys, 125Hz, 2000dpi, USB 2.0
By DPD On 7th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Blade Keyboard and Mouse Kit
The CiT Blade is the perfect cost effective gaming combo kit for first time gamers and PC enthusiasts.
Featuring a keyboard that is designed using rubber dome switches making the keyboard a lot quieter during use. The strong, crisp tactile keys enable complete control during game play and a short travel time makes the response time quicker then ever. The keyboard comes with 12 multimedia functions, 26 anti-ghosting keys, and you can swap the cursor keys and WASD keys.
Joined by the constant ever impressive GameMax Tornado featuring an adjustable DPI up to 2000. Both components are available with seven different LED colour options to allow you to customise your peripherals to match the rest of your set up.
• Gaming Rubber Dome Switches - The Blade keyboard comes with rubber dome switches creating minimum noise and a satisfying feel without sacrificing performance.
• Multi-Key Anti-Ghosting - 26 anti-ghosting keys makes sure all your commands and keystrokes register the way you intended.
• GameMax Tornado Gaming Mouse - The CiT Blade includes the award winning GameMax Tornado and is designed to be comfortable to use in all circumstances. The Tornado is ergonomically pleasing thanks to the rubber coated design enabling precise positioning and with every button carefully designed and placed to be easily identifiable by touch.
• RGB Backlighting - Both the keyboard and mouse are RGB ready with seven different RGB LED options and the keyboard including a spectrum LED colour mode to choose from. Customise your set up using one of the seven LED colours these include Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, White, Purple and Yellow. Have all your components all synced the same or mix and match, you decide.
• Adjustable DPI - Ideal for first time and experienced gamers with four DPI settings and the Tornado capable of reaching 2000dpi you can now get the right level of precision for whatever game you are playing! From pixel-precise targeting form Low dpi to lightning-fast manoeuvres.
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Rubber Dome|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons||6|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Resolution||800 / 1200 / 1600 / 2000 dpi|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Mouse Weight||90 g|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.