CiT Air micro-ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Case Black
CiT Air Tempered Glass micro-ATX PC Gaming Case, 4x ARGB Fans, USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, 240mm Radiator Support, Fan Controller
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
CiT Air Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case
The new CiT Air is a Micro-ATX PC Gaming case that is smartly designed with excellent airflow thanks to the front panel made using metal mesh.
The front panel has a unique honeycomb pattern that is enhanced by the included 3 x 120mm ARGB front fans (GameMax Velocity).
The Air comes with four pre-installed Velocity fans and the chassis can mount a total of eight fans. (Please note the hub can only fit a total of six fans).
The four included Velocity fans are made using 24 LEDs and are dual sided with slim ring design provide a much brighter look to your finished build.
Your fans and LED strips can easily be synced and controlled using the included hub with one master 3 Pin ARGB motherboard connector enables you to control your fans using a compatible motherboard or thorough the reset switch allows you to access some awesome looking lighting effects.
Take your build to new heights with a smartly designed interior, multiple radiator configurations are possible including room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front and top. The Air has four internal drive bays and can support both budget and high end hardware. (Please note one of the two 2.5" hard drive bays are unusable if the front fans are installed inside the front of the chassis).
Keep your build clean and tidy with several cable routing holes to help with your cable management and a top dust filter included ensures your build is looked after to last you.
• Design: The Air is has the perfect balance of aesthetics and functionality with the front panel made from mesh enabling direct airflow into your system and with four GameMax Velocity fans included, the Air can perform in any environment.
• Cooling Configurations: With room to mount a total of eight fans (six supported by the installed hub) the Air comes with four GameMax Velocity ARGB fans. You also have the option to install an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front, a 240mm radiator at the top and a 120mm at the back of the case. Please note the hub only fits a total of six fans.
• ARGB Hub: The Air comes with a hub included and can connect to 6 x 3 Pin or 4 Pin fans with 6 x 3 Pin ARGB headers, the performance of the hub is excellent with a PWM function built in it makes it even easier to control your fan speed. Powered using a SATA connector ensures a safe and easy installation with reliable power.
• Motherboard Sync: You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
• RF Remote Control: As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
• Internal Components: Made using an all-black interior the Air has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit a Micro-ATX motherboard, graphic cards up to 340mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max length of 165mm.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Mini-ITX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||8 x 120mm|
|Fans Included||6 x 120mm w/ Addressable RGB LEDs|
|Fan Controller/Hub||1-to-8 ARGB LED Hub|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||165 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||340 mm|
|Cable Routing Space||30 mm|
|Window Configuration||1 x Main Side|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Included LED Fan/s|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control||
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials|
|Dimensions||210mm x 405mm x 396mm (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||5.9 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747