CiT 9506BU Dominator PC Case
CiT 9506BU Dominator Case with 4 x120mm Blue LED Fans, USB3, Card Reader, Black Interior & Fan Controller
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Comes with Card Reader supporting SD/MMC/MS SD/MMC, CF/MD, XD, TF, MS/M2 & HD Audio
• Fan Controllers - conveniently-located fan controller switches control the Front and Rear fans
• Great Functionality with USB 3.0 - a front-top-mounted USB 3.0 port allows you to connect the latest USB 3.0 devices easily and take advantage of the advanced technology and speeds that come with them
• Even More Functionality - 3 x USB 2.0 front-top-mounted ports alongside the USB 3.0 allow you to easily connect multiple devices to your system - very handy with the multitude of USB-Powered devices in use in modern-day life
• The I/O Ports are located on the front of the top panel for easy access
• Features a luxurious black colour, including the interior, and outstanding design
• The cooling system is developed for cooling throughout
• 5 x Built-in 12cm Fans (4 x Blue LED) will keep your components cool
• Water Cooling Ready
• The Front panel is made from mesh steel, for high end cooling
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.