Unified IP Conference Phone Cisco 8831 CP-8831-EU-K9=
The IP Conference Phone 8831 is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using optional extension microphones that can be wired or wireless (Digital Equipment Cordless Telephone [DECT]) with a daisy-chain configuration of two units.
The IP Conference Phone 8831 has an industrial design with enhanced ergonomics that puts the user first. It offers a detached control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the entire unit. It also provides easy view of device mute status from all sides.
Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Business Edition systems, the IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers a more productive, acoustically pleasing, and secure communications experience across sites and participants.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 offers many improvements. New features include:
• Superior wideband acoustics with the first two-element speaker in a conference phone; this feature allows the phone to capture the full voice spectrum without having to compromise with a single-element speaker.
• Expanded room coverage with support for daisy chaining two units.
• Support for optional DECT wireless extension microphone: sold separately.
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling.
• Device authentication and signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Advanced Encryption Standard 128 (AES-128).
• Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128.
|Frequency Response (Headset)|
|Microphone Pickup Pattern|
|Frequency Response (Mic)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.