Cisco - SFP+ transceiver module - 10GBase-SR - LC/PC multi-mode - plug-in module for Catalyst Switch
Features • Smallest 10G form factor
• Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OTU2/OTU2e
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model
• Supports digital optical monitoring capability
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.