Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24TS-L Managed Network Switch
Deliver cost-effective network access with the Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series of Gigabit Ethernet switches. These enterprise-class switches help enable secure and reliable connectivity with features that reduce total cost of ownership and help to ensure quality of service for voice over IP (VoIP) and critical business applications.
Features Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series switches feature:
• 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
• Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) module slots.
• 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support for up to 30W per port.
• Full PoE models to provide up to 15.4W per port on all 48 ports.
• Stacking of up to four switches with the optional FlexStack module.
• USB interfaces for management and file transfer.
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports with PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports||
|Forwarding Performance/Bandwidth||176 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||128MB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||445 x 299 x 45 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.