Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24TS-L Managed Network Switch
Cisco Catalyst Managed Switch, 24x 10/100/1000, 4x SFP, 128MB RAM, Rack-mountable, LED indicators
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Deliver cost-effective network access with the Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series of Gigabit Ethernet switches. These enterprise-class switches help enable secure and reliable connectivity with features that reduce total cost of ownership and help to ensure quality of service for voice over IP (VoIP) and critical business applications.
Features Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series switches feature:
• 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
• Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) module slots.
• 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support for up to 30W per port.
• Full PoE models to provide up to 15.4W per port on all 48 ports.
• Stacking of up to four switches with the optional FlexStack module.
• USB interfaces for management and file transfer.
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports||
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||128MB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||445 x 299 x 45 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months