48 Port Managed Switch with 2x 10 Gigabit SFP+ from Cisco
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS® Software features.
Catalyst 2960-X switches include a single fixed power supply and are available with either the Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite feature set. Catalyst 2960-XR switch models include a field-replaceable modular power supply and can accommodate a second power supply. Catalyst 2960-XR is available only with the Cisco IOS IP Lite feature set.
All Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches use a single Universal Cisco IOS Software Image for all SKUs. Depending on the switch model, the Cisco IOS image automatically configures the LAN Lite, LAN Base, or IP Lite feature set.
LAN Lite models have reduced functionality and scalability for small deployments with basic requirements. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Family of Switches are available with the LAN Base and LAN Lite feature sets and Catalyst 2960-XR Family of switches are available IP Lite feature sets.
Note that each switch model is tied to a specific feature level; LAN Lite cannot be upgraded to LAN Base and LAN Base cannot be upgraded to IP Lite. Features • 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance.
• Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks.
• FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional).
• Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget.
• 48-port PoE fanless switch for deployment outside the wiring closet.
• Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features.
• USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations.
• Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite.
• LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS software features.
• Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement.
|Total Network Ports||2 x SFP+|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||48 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports||2 x USB 2.0/1.1|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||512MB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||233,370 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||44.5 x 36.8 x 4.5cm mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.