For your small and medium sized business firms, use the Cisco Catalyst 2960 WS-C2960-48PST-S Ethernet switch to improve Internet connectivity. Each port of this Cisco 48 ports switch comes with power over Ethernet of up to 15.4 Watt. You will not experience frequent link breakage, as this Cisco external switch provides enhanced troubleshooting to sustain the connectivity. Up to 16 switches of this Cisco 48 ports switch can have the same IP address. Business operations are extremely secure on this Cisco external switch. It is easy to install the Cisco Catalyst 2960 WS-C2960-48PST-S Ethernet switch.
• 48 port POE is available using 802.3af class 3 with 370 watt power capacity
• Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink
• A dual-purpose uplink port and one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time
• Scalable and secure ease of use functionality such as auto configuration with Auto Smart Ports and easy installation with Auto Install to lower total cost of ownership
• Enhanced troubleshooting for problem solving including link connectivity and cable diagnostics
• QoS for traffic classification and shaping to prioritize various applications including voice, video, and multicast applications
• Single IP address, syslog, and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management for a stack
• Baseline network admission control based on users, ports, and MAC addresses
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Cisco C2960-48PST 50 Port Manageable Ethernet Switch - 48 x POE / 2 x Ecpansion . Please choose from the list below.