• Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink
• A dual-purpose uplink port and one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time
• Scalable and secure ease of use functionality such as auto configuration with Auto Smart Ports and easy installation with Auto Install to lower total cost of ownership
• Enhanced troubleshooting for problem solving including link connectivity and cable diagnostics
• QoS for traffic classification and shaping to prioritize various applications including voice, video, and multicast applications
• Single IP address, syslog, and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) management for a stack
• Baseline network admission control based on users, ports, and MAC addresses
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.