The Cisco Aironet 2602i Controller Based Dual-Band Wireless-N Access Point delivers the most advanced features in its class - with great performance, functionality, and reliability at a great price. This Cisco Aironet 2602i wireless access point includes 3x4 MIMO, with three spatial streams, plus Cisco CleanAir, ClientLink 2.0, and VideoStream technologies, to help ensure an interference-free, high-speed wireless application experience. Second only to the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series in performance and features, the Cisco Aironet 2602i sets the new standard for enterprise wireless technology.
The Cisco Aironet 2602i is ideal for enterprise networks of any size that need high-performance, secure, and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for consumer devices, high-performance laptops, and specialised industry equipment such as point-of-sale devices and wireless medical equipment. Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience that includes:
• 802.11n with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
• Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance and range for all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three- spatial stream devices on 802.11n, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
• Cisco CleanAir technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference for a self-healing, self-optimized network.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
The Cisco Aironet 2602i is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture delivering secure access to mobility services and applications, and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.
• Controller based for easy deployment when using a Cisco Wireless LAN controller.
• Selectable dual-band wieless-N with data transfer rates up to 450Mbps.
• 802.11n with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams.
• Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance and range for all mobile devices.
• Cisco CleanAir technology to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
• Scaleable to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations.
• Cisco limited lifetime warranty.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Cisco Aironet 2602i Controller Based Dual Band Radio Access Point, 802.11n with 3x4 MIMO technology, 3 spatial streams . Please choose from the list below.