16-channel PLL UHF stereo in-ear monitoring system to enable a performer to hear a monitor mix directly via in-ear headphones. Eliminates the need for stage monitors and delivers faultless foldback with freedom of movement. Also, any number of beltpacks can receive from a single transmitter, allowing groups to use this system for conference, training and translation applications.
• UHF 16-channel PLL synthesized.
• Backlit LCD display on transmitter & receiver.
• Stereo or Mono operation.
• Rack ear or rear mounted BNC antenna.
• Professional in-ear headphones included.
• Additional wired headphone output (6.3mm jack)
• Balanced line inputs (2 x combo)
• 19" rack mounting kit included
• Carrier frequencies: 863.1 - 864.9MHz (16 channels)
• Frequency stability: 0.005% PLL
• RF output power: 30mW
• Bandwidth: 24MHz
• S/N ratio: >105dB
• THD: <0.4% @ 1kHz
• Frequency response: ±3dB40Hz - 16kHz
• Max. range: 50m
• Power supply: transmitter - 12-18Vdc, 300mA (adaptor included)
• Settings: transmitter - Group (1), channel, lock, power, mono/stereo
• Controls: transmitter - Power, set, up/down, input level, phones volume, pad
• Dimensions: transmitter44 x 210 x 175mm
• Connections: Transmitter - DC in, antenna (BNC), combo input L + R, phones out
• Weight: Transmitter - 1.05g
• Power supply: beltpack receiver - 3Vdc (2 x AA batteries supplied)
• Controls: beltpack receiver - On / volume, esc, up/down, set
• Settings: beltpack receiver - Balance, group (1), channel, lock
• Connections: beltpack receiver - 3.5mm stereo jack
• Dimensions: beltpack receiver - 110 x 65 x 25mm
• Weight: beltpack receiver - 98g (no battery)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Chord IEM16 In-ear Monitoring System, 16 Channel PLL UHF, Backlit LCD Display, Mono/Stereo, Balanced Outputs . Please choose from the list below.