This active DI box converts the high impedance signal from an instrument (guitar, bass, keyboard etc.) to a balanced low impedance one for direct connection to a mixing console. Also features attenuation and ground lift switches.
• Unbalanced high impedance input via 6.3mm jack with parallel output for monitoring
• XLRM balanced output for connection to stage box or mixer
• Switchable attenuation (0dB, -20dB, -40dB) and ground-lift function
• Powered by +48V phantom power, 9V battery or external PSU 174.001 (not supplied)
• Power supply: 9V (1 x PP3), 9-12Vdc adapter or phantom
• Attenuation: 0dB, -20dB, -40dB
• Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Input impedance: 1M Ohms (6.35mm jack)
• Low battery LED@ 5V
• Output impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced, (XLRM)
• Dimensions: 100 x 45 x 100mm
• Weight: 250g
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Chord Active Direct Injection Box - 6.3mm High Impedance Input, XLRM Balanced Output, 20Hz - 20kHz Frequency Response . Please choose from the list below.