Cherry XS G84-5400 with Trackball Mouse Black
• High degree of reliability and precise keystroke feel thanks to individual keys with Gold Crosspoint contacts (Cherry ML technology)
• Ideal for continuous usage due to the long operating life in excess of 20 million key confirmations per individual key
• Compact dimensions and very low overall build height, ideal for restricted spaces and for 19" applications
• Standardised measurements and installation dimensions of the complete XS product family - the keyboard can be adapted to every application.
• Lightweight - for applications where every gram counts.
• Plug & Play - can be used with the operating system's standard drivers.
• Supports Code Set 3 and UnifiedPOS.
• Fastening option for permanent installation.
• Detachable pluggable feet for individually adjusting the tilt of the keyboard.
• Freely programmable keys for even more time-saving operation.
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.