CHERRY Grey Stream 3.0 Ultra Flat Wired USB Keyboard
CHERRY Stream 3.0 Keyboard, Ultra-flat ergonomic top-design for fatigue-free work, Ultra Silent Whisper Keystroke, Grey
CHERRY STREAM 3.0 - Robust elegance with laser-etched keys
Features • Durable abrasion-proof laser inscription of key caps.
• Designed for continuous usage - over 20 mill. confirmations per key.
• Spill resistant.
• Plug & Play for easy commissioning with no software installation.
• Ultra-flat ergonomic top-design for fatigue-free work.
• Ultra silent. Whisper keystroke for low-noise typing.
• 6 HotKeys for comfortable volume control and the most important Mediaplayer functions.
• Standard keyboard layout (including cursor and number block).
• Blue status LEDs.
• GS approval.
• Awarded the "Blaue Engel" environmental seal.
|Keyboard Model||Stream 3.0|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Cable Material||Tangle Free Rubber|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.