CHERRY Compact Slimline USB Keyboard
• Designed for continuous usage - over 20 mill. confirmations per key.
• High level of reliability and unique precision confirmation feeling.
• Minimal space requirements.
• Can also be delivered without "Windows® keys" (83 keys).
• Complete functions of a standard keyboard.
• Can be used with the standard drivers of the operating system.
• Ideal for 19" applications and mobile use.
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.