CHERRY Red Switch MX 6.0 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There are 5 people viewing this productDelivery options £5.48 By DPD On 31st May 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
The CHERRY MX BOARD 6.0 combines MX technology and CHERRY RealKey technology in one absolutely pure design. A keyboard like a precision instrument: uncompromising, fast and pure.
Features • The world´s fastest keyboard - with CHERRY MX and CHERRY RK
• Mechanics: CHERRY MX technology - Gold Crosspoint precision module for all keys "Made in Germany"
• Electrics: CHERRY RealKey technology - fully analog signal processing
• Full N-Key rollover - all keys are read simultaneously
• 100 % anti-ghosting - no inputting errors
• Aluminium top housing with sanded finish and grease resistant coating
• Bi-colour status keys (blue backlight when activated)
• Win-Key deactivation
• 12 double function keys
• Red LED key backlight with adjustable brightness (dimmer)
• Rubber palm rest with magnetic connector (quick-snap)
• 200 cm cable with textile covering
|Keyboard Model||Cherry MX Board 6.0|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Key Switches||Cherry MX Red Mechanical|
|Report Rate||1000Hz Ultrapolling|
|Macro Keys||12 Keys (F1-F12)|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|LED Lighting Colour||Red|
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.