CHERRY Ambidextrous MW 2400 Wireless USB Optical PC Mouse
• Scanning: Infrared
• Resolution: 1200 dpi
• Number of Keys: 3
• Mouse wheel design: Scroll wheel with key function
• Design: Symmetrical
• Connection: Wireless
• Scanning rate: Max. 2400/s
• Housing colour: Anthracite
• Key colour: Black Features • 3-button mouse, for both left-handed and right-handed operation.
• Nano USB receiver.
• GS approval.
• Optical sensor technology (1,200 dpi).
• Battery status indicator on mouse.
• Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 10 metres).
• Multi-station capability operation of several wireless products in one room.
• Plug & Play via USB connection.
|Mouse Model||MW 2400|
|No. of Buttons||3|
|Features & Functions||None|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||109 x 62 x 37 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.